Lawyer trainee Ana Barac was born on 21th October 1991. She finished legal studies at the Faculty of law, University of Rijeka on 2nd of Noveber 2015., obtaining the academic title magister of law. After graduation she worked at the City of Rijeka as a trainee – senior associate for construction in the City Department for the Implementation of Urban Planning Documents and Construction.
- High school dr. Antun Barac in Crikvenica, 2010.
- DSD – German language diploma, level II.
- Master of Law, Faculty of law University of Rijeka, 2015.
- Croatian (native)
Memberships and activity:
- KUD Dr. Antun Barac – Folklore Society member (2001.-2010.)
- Lectures about universities on the topic “Where after high school?”, introducing graduates with university education within the campaign of the Youth Advisory Board of the City of Crikvenica (2014 and 2015)
- Work on the organization of the 105th Swimming Marathon Šilo-Crikvenica (2015)
- Master thesis – „Regulation No 650/2012 on jurisdiction, applicable law, recognition and enforcement of decisions and acceptance and enforcement of authentic instruments in matters of succession and on the creation of a European Certificate of Succession with a special review on the function of public notaries in a procedure of issuance, enforcement and recognition of the European Certificate of Succession in Republic of Croatia“.