Saša Omeragić, mag.iur.bacc.oec. born in 1987. in Pula, Croatia
The attorney at law Saša Omeragić was born on 7th July 1987. in Pula. She finished legal studies at the Faculty of law, University of Rijeka on 19th September 2012. , obtaining the academic title magister of law. She has signed in the Croatian Bar Association on 22nd May 2016. She finished the study program in business economics at the Faculty of economics, University of Rijeka on 30th September 2013. obtaining the academic title bachelor of business economy.
- Master of Laws, Faculty of law University of Rijeka, 2012th
- Bachelor of business economy, Faculty of economics, University of Rijeka, 2013th
- TRANSNATIONAL SOCIAL RIGHTS AND EUROPEAN INTEGRATION-interaction between the internal market and national labor markets (education course organised by the “Institute of European and Comparative Law”), 2009th
- International Summer School on Human Rights organized by the “Croatian Centre for Human Rights”, 2009th
- Italian (court interpreter)
- Croatian (native)
Areas of expertise:
- Commercial law
- Company law
- Financial and tax law
- Foreign investments
- European private law
- Labour law
- Human rights
Achievements and Awards:
- III Regional Moot Court Competition in front of the European Court of Human Rights – the award for the best written submission and 1st place in the oral confrontation, 2009th
- 5th place – national contest in philosophy on the theme ”antropology”, 2006th
- Croatian Bar Association (2016.-)
- Fotosofia – association of photographers (2012.-)
- Croatian Mountaineering Association (2010.-)
- The Society for the Protection of Animals Rijeka (2011.-)
- „Samba ispod volte“, Senj (2008.-2010.)
- Master thesis „Derivatives as financial instruments“, 2012th
- Lecture in Italian Chamber of Commerce in Udine 30th May 2013 with the topic “Croatia as an investment opportunity for foreign investors”.
- Lecture in Legal Association of Kärnten in Klagenfurt 12th September 2013 with the topic „Croatia as investment opportunity for foreign investors“.
- Presentation on the convention in Confedilizia della Provincia di Gorizia, the 7th July 2014 with the topic ” Purchase and management of condominium properties in central Europe; Comparison between the Italian, Austrian, Slovenian and Croatian legislation “, accredited by the Association of Lawyers of Gorizia; participants were recognized 3 educational credits valid for the civilian area.